- Apply ointment to affected areas until smooth.
- Use on rough, dry, lumpy spots of skin which have been repeatedly exposed to sunlight, dry cracked hands and skin, cracked heels, dry chaffed lips, open wounds, cuts, burns, irritated skin, nappy rash, boils, reef cuts and grazers, and tropical ulcers. (Same as a general Ointment)
- Contains vitamins A -E (seaweed and avocado oil), and natural antiseptic (tea tree oil), and anti-aging properties.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Store out of direct sunlight and in a cool dry place.
Natures gift to the skin from the sea:
Treat yourself to the ultimate body & soul experience in Algola’s seaweed bath. With added aloe vera, your skin will be revitalised, remineralised and glow with health.
Absorbs easily, contains anti-aging properties, improves sore and irritated skin, restores moisture levels, revitalises and firms the skin, hydrates, purifies, improves skin texture and tone, adds lustrous sheen to the hair, soothes, cleanses, contains antioxidants, beta-carotene and Pantoene, reduces stress levels, makes skin feel silky and smooth and draws toxins from the skin.
Fill bath, add 100 mls of Algola Seaweed Bath, stir, hop in and soak for 20 – 30 minutes and enjoy.
Shower directly after bath to remove any excess residue.
Use once to twice a week for best results.
- Do not spill concentrate liquid on tile grout.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use when menstruating.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Apply moisturiser to your skin until cream is totally rubbed in,
- Use on dry, scaly skin, or just plain skin,
- Absorbs easily after a few seconds to leave skin silky and smooth,
- Contains anti-oxidants, beta-carotene and Pantoene,
- Anti-Aging Properties,
- Improves sore and irritated skin,
- Restores moisture levels,
- Revitalises and firms the skin,
- Improves skin texture and tone,
- Draws toxins from the skin,